Monday, March 26, 2007

7 dpo.

I feel just awful today. Totally out of it and spacey, grossed out by the thought of eating (nausea on and off which isn't necessarily related), simultaneously hungry and full, and not to mention just being a moody little bitch. Oh, and gassy and bloated.

I feel like whenever I think I could pregnant, and I mention to someone that I don't feel well, they always mention that it might not mean I'm pregnant. WELL I KNOW THAT. I'm only 7 dpo for crying out loud. I mean, I know I looked up all these early symptoms, but I also know that it's not the be all and end all of the world. I'm crazy, not stupid.

God. I'm so grouchy. I don't know why. And tired. Oh, and can I tell you? For the first time in my LIFE, I said no to cake and ice cream (literally it is the first time in my life) because the thought of it grossed me out. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH VANILLA BUTTERCREAM ICING. With CHOCOLATE CHIPS in the fucking cake and chocolate chip ice cream. DO WE KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIPS? Because the thought of them makes me want to puke a ton. That's the ONLY thing that makes me think that maybe, just maybe, I might be growin' a baby, because usually I'm like give-me-chocolate-now-before-I-fucking-rip-your-arms-off, kthxbye.

Ew. Chocolate. Spew. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit and die.

Bleh. I was gonna say that I'm gonna go have dinner, but the thought of that made me gag in my mouth, so I think instead I'm gonna cuddle the hubs and try not to fall asleep. I NEED to just cut this bitchy mood out, because I'm so annoyed by absolutely nothing, and honestly? That just fucking annoys me more.

No comments: