Saturday, March 24, 2007

drive myself crazy.

I am only 5 dpo. I drive myself insane. Why do I do this to myself? I don't know.

Anyway, I Googled "two week wait" and found all this crap on earliest pregnancy symptoms starting from like, 4 and 5 dpo, which has made me overanalyze everything MORE. Like, one symptom that i saw listed several times was as early as 4 dpo, having your gums bleed a teeny bit while brushing your teeth - if it's uncommon for you. And all this other stuff. That could just be TOTALLY random. But anyway, my gums bled when I brushed my teeth just now. And, my temps are higher than they've ever been, which was another common early symptom I found. But these ladies are just as crazy and overanalytical as i am, so, that doesn't help me.

I'm also feeling tingly/crampy/pulling sensations in my uterus, and so you know I'm overanalyzing that too. Grawr. And the most frustrating thing is that I'll have to go through it again someday. Whether I get pregnant or not this cycle, the two week wait will be in my future once more, since I want to have two (possibly three) babies. And I'm not good at waiting.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Next weekend, I'll know what's up. So why should I torture myself now?

No comments: