Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i made it, and now i have a mountain to unpack.

I ended my last post saying that there was a lot of good coming and I just had to get there.

I'm there!

After almost 3 months of shuffling back and forth between parents' houses and temporarily living apart, Dude and I finally have a home of our own again! (Well, it's a rental home, but whatever.) The cats are at Dude's aunt's house, so once they move in, my little family will be all back together again.

I'm loving the new place. We moved in on Monday. It is Wednesday. I have a lot of unpacking to do. But now that I have an actual DESK with my LAPTOP on it, and now that I am getting back into my routine, be prepared for me to come back to this blog with open arms.

I have all kinds of ideas about delicious recipes I want to share with you (like my crockpot minestrone soup that is BARELY ANY EFFORT but better than Olive Garden's), and I've decided to start sharing pictures of the family, and a bunch of other things. I was thinking about having this blog be kind of... anonymous in a sense, I guess? But it isn't anyway, and how can I keep this kid to myself? I mean, look at her:



So stay tuned, blogosphere, because I am coming back in a big way.

No comments: